LinkedIn is a platform that allows you to share your workhistory, skills, and qualifications with potential employers. It is a powerful tool for job seekers and professionals alike. However, there are certain situations where you might want to make your LinkedIn profile private. Maybe you’re in between jobs and don’t want your current employer to know you’re looking. Maybe you’re worried about identity theft or online stalking. Whatever the reason, making your LinkedIn profile private is actually quite easy.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make LinkedIn profile private:
1) Log into your LinkedIn account and go to your profile page.
2) In the top right corner of your profile page, click on the icon that looks like a little pencil. This will take you to the Edit Profile page.
3) On the Edit Profile page, scroll down until you see the Privacy Controls section.
4) In the Privacy Controls section, there are three settings: Profile photo and name visibility, Telephone number visibility, and Email address visibility.
5) To make your profile completely private, select “Only Me” for all three of these settings.
6) Once you’ve made your changes, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Save.”
7) That’s it! Your LinkedIn profile is now private.
Electric utilities are a growing industry and there are many jobs available in this field. People who want to work in this industry can find many different positions to choose from. These positions include electrician, lineman, engineer, and manager. There are also many opportunities for people who want to start their own business in this industry.
If you want to keep your LinkedIn profile information from being public, follow the steps in this blog post. Within a few minutes, you can have peace of mind knowing that your information is only shared with the people you want to see it.