What Is Instagram? – A Complete Explained
What Is Instagram? – Dumpor – Instagram Story Viewer Such a huge deal is likely once again to spark bubble cries on the site and lure the user into unbelievable pants wondering why the 16-month-old photo-sharing app is worth so much money.
So what is Instagram and why is so much funded?
Instagram presents itself as a very fun way to share photos with friends. Users take photos with mobile phones and then choose from more than ten filters to give the photos a special look. They have a caption and their location and share it with friends on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook. Hjdh
But the real value of Facebook is that Instagram for the cell community was done in such a short time. What Is Instagram? – A Complete Explained
Now it is one of the largest social networks with more than 40 million registered users, who can follow friends like photos and comments about them. Over 1 billion photos, or about 6 million photos, were downloaded per day. The number of users per day is very high, the photos generate more than 600 likes per second and more than 85 comments per second. What Is Instagram?
Instagram holds the record for the fastest app to reach 1.5 million downloads, as of December 21, 2010. Apple named it App of the Year in 2011.
Like many other applications and social networking sites. Anyway, Instagram hasn’t discovered a business model yet. But companies like Urban out Filters and Ann Taylor have set up accounts to market their brands, and many politicians and celebrities are members.
Instagram has a close connection with Facebook and Twitter, which is also rumored to be a strong buyer. The CEO and founder of the Instagram app, Kevin, was ODEO, the company that produced the social networking site Twitter. In 2006, Stanford University spent two years at Google Search, working on Google Reader and Gmail, and also on the company’s development group. What Is Instagram? – A Complete Explained
- As of December 2010, Instagram had 1.5 million registered users. In June 2011, Instagram released the announcement to 5 million users, up from 10 million in September 2010.
- Instagram announced that 100 million photos were shared on its service in July 2011. The amount reached 150 million shares in 2012 from April to August, and more than 30 million Instagram apps were reported to be registered.
- The new Android version of Instagram on Google plays a vital role and has achieved more than 1 million downloads in just half a day.
- In January 2011, Instagram was the best mobile app at the 2010 Tech Crunch.
- In May 2011 Kevin Systrom, the best and fastest growing CEO was ranked 66th on the list of The Best People in Business 2011.
- In June 2011, Inc magazine featured co-founders Krieger and system in its 2011 list, 30 and 30 below.
- In September 2011, Instagram won the “Best Local Made Mobile App Award” in SF Weekly.
- Popular 7×7 magazines published in 2011 featured Krieger and system on the front cover of their core business.
- In December 2011, Apple Inc named Instagram the “Best App of 2011”