MBA is one of the most popular degree programs which enable you to achieve your dream career. Those who need admission into the best MBA College can take the GMAT exam.
The adaptive computer exam measures the candidate’s potential by testing different parameters to regulate their skill in different areas. You should check the Gmat syllabus for mba and prepare well for the examination.
The GMAT entrance exam is 3.5 hours with eight hundred points. The applicant should answer all questions in the exam from where the level of trouble varies based on performance level. In addition, the main objective of the entrance exam pattern is evaluating the ability of argument evaluation, data interpretation, and critical thinking. The syllabus of the GMAT can be classified into different sections, such as
- Integrated Reasoning Section
- Verbal Section
- Quantitative Section
- Analytical Writing Assessment
The entrance exam covers fifty topics in these sections. Thus, you should join the coaching class to prepare for the entrance exam. You can gain analytical and reasoning skill that helps to crack the examination. Keep reading to learn tips on how to prepare for the quantitative section:
What topics are covered in the quantitative section
Quantitative is the third section of the GMAT entrance exam. It consists of data sufficiency and problem-solving. To finish the quantitative topic, the candidate should attempt thirty-one questions within sixty-two minutes. All questions are designed to test the math knowledge of the candidate. Besides, they come in fundamentals of geometry, arithmetic, and algebra. Let’s see two categories of this section:
- Problem-solving is designed to evaluate the quantitative skill of a candidate and the capability to solve problems through different mathematical concepts.
- Data sufficiency intends to measure the capability to assess the particular data systematically. The candidate read two statements and found the answer with the help of analytical and logical skills.
How to prepare for the quantitative section
If you have decided to attend the GMAT, you should cover all topics in the syllabus. The gmat quantitative syllabus contains problem-solving and data sufficiency topics. Here are some tips to prepare for the quantitative section:
- Start with a direct-concept-based question that is simple. You need to solve ten questions daily, which will aid in developing skills with all concepts. It is hassle-free to find out the solvable questions in the mock test.
- Group learning helps to enhance interaction between students. You can pair with your friends and prepare for the examination. Other students will help boost your skill if you struggle with any topic.
- Proctored mock tests duplicate an accurate structure of the exam pattern. The candidate can explore the mock test, which would treat them with quantitative questions. Besides, the mock test aids you in finding out your strengths and weakness. The individual can increase their accuracy and speed through the mock test.
- You should focus on the weak topics and overcome the mistake. When exam preparation, you need to concentrate on practicing and learning the question and answer topics where you are weak. It would help if you understood to prepare for the GMAT section.
Nowadays, online coaching makes it easy to prepare for the GMAT entrance exam. You can attend the class from the comfort of your home. By joining the online class, you can save time and money traveling. In addition, the entrance exam needs attention from the tutor and students. Therefore, the student should have patience for education and tolerance of failure to perform well in the entrance exam.
Need to know the GMAT exam syllabus? Join GMAT coaching
Jamboree Education Pvt Ltdis the top institute for entrance exams like GMAT, GRE, SAT, and much more. At Jamboree, we have experienced experts to provide top-notch coaching to students. Online coaching is the best way to prepare for the entrance exam.
However, the expert focuses on every student and provides the most excellent coaching based on their strength and weakness. You can contact the tutor if you have any doubts about the gmat quantitative syllabussection.