According to the latest report by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global post-harvest treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the assessment period (2022-2032), surpassing US$ 2.2 Bn by 2032.
Increasing trade of fresh vegetables and fruits as compared to the other commodities is the primary factor underpinning the growth in post-harvest treatment market. This growing trade of exotic vegetables and fruits is increasing the usage of post-harvest treatment to keep the inventory of exotic vegetables and fruits fresh for longer period of time.
Further, with increasing popularity of continental dishes, the consumption of exotic vegetables and fruits in hospitality industry is surging. Moreover, exotic fruits-based flavors are gaining popularity in countries such as India and China. Hence, the flavor ingredient manufacturers are investing extensively in food products such as ViDA Juice dragon fruit with tonic and flavored frozen pops Ruby Rockets with grape and acai.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The post-harvest treatment market is expected to expand at a CAGR’s of 8.7% and 7.9% in Latin America and Middle East & Africa, respectively through 2032.
- East Asia and South Asia are expected to hold market share of 18.5% and 13.7% respectively in 2022.
- Based on category, the fruits segment is expected to dominate the market holding around 67.4% share in 2022
- Among the product type, coatings will account for around 43.6% share in 2022 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% over the forecast period.
- Regionally, North America is dominating the post-harvest treatment market with a demand share of around 23.9% share in 2022.
“Increasing adoption of innovative technologies such as chemical-free fumigation techniques for post-harvest treatment of vegetables and fruits is offering significant growth opportunities for the post-harvest treatment market players”, says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Key players operating in the post-harvest treatment market are focusing on developing new products in order to improve their existing product portfolio. For Instance –
- In September 2021, Pace International LLC (US) announced PrimaFresh 60 OR, which was created specifically to improve dehydration control in stone fruit and increase its fresh attractiveness.
- In March 2021, Citrosol (Spain) released Citrocide Fresh Cut, which helps to prevent the decay of peppers, tomatoes, and avocados.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global Post-Harvest Treatments market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
The study offers compelling insights based on crop type (fruits, vegetables), type (coatings, cleaners, sanitizers, fungicides, sprout inhibitors, ethylene blockers) across seven major regions of the world.
Post-harvest Treatment Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Sprout Inhibitors
- Ethylene Blockers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle east and Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the post-harvest treatment market?
- What is the North America post-harvest treatment market outlook?
- At what rate will post-harvest treatment market will grow in Europe?
- Which are the key players profiled in the post-harvest treatment market?
- At what rate will post-harvest treatment market will grow in india?
For More Information, Visit@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/post-harvest-treatment-market